Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Birthday Present to Myself: Time to Write and Post Pictures!!!

It's been WAY too long!! It's a good thing, I 'spect. A good thing to be too busy to chronicle life when I´ve been living it fully.  We have been living a full life, a life full of adventures, challenges, blessings, and at times, heartaches. Yes, there have been some heartaches. The kind that keep you up at night thinking about your loved one. The kind that make you thankful there is one thing you can do: PRAY!!

But, on this birthday week (yes...it will be a week-long event--ha!), I am giving myself time to write. I'm going to make it happen, somehow. I want to look back on the last 3 months and just soak in the love of God. Through pictures I managed to take here and there, I want to offer a little feast for the eyes. Basically, I don't want to let our amazing summer get buried under the leaves of the Fall before I have given it one more chance to shine. Beyond rejoicing over a great summer, I also want to take the time to thank God for a good start on another school year. I feel blessed and want to sing His praises!!

So, I better be done with this intro to a week of recapitulation..and actually start the recapitulating posts!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment